Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Finish and a WIP

First off, I didn't make any progress on Sweet Hearts or Knotwork Quickie. Those are still on the back burner for now, but, I do have a finish, I finished Baby Bear! I'm so so so glad that it's done.

I also have a new start that I'll get to in a minute.



Baby Bear all finished!

So much yellow! I was so glad when I was done stitching that darn color! lol.

Butterflies Mahaon
This one is for a contest for the Stitching Pirates group on DeviantArt (as was Tribal Dolphin from my last post. I didn't win, but that was to be expected for a piece I finished in three days.)

For this piece the contest theme is "Butterflies and Beads," so it's obviously going to have butterflies (hence the title) and I will be adding in some beads in a few places (since the pattern didn't originally call for them).

No comments:

Post a Comment