Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Finish, WIP Progress and a New Start

So I have a finish for you, an update on a WIP, and a new project.

I think I'm going to work on some patterns to post here cause I haven't done any in quite some time. So be on the lookout for that.

And now, the progress photos.




Sweet Hearts, finished 7/28/15.

I finished Sweet Hearts! After my last post where I said I had not made any progress on this, I went ahead looked back at the last progress photo I made, and I was about 75% finished, so I pulled it out and finished it. I'm so glad that this one is out of the WIP pile.

Butterflies Mahaon, progress pic #2

Look at all the progress I made on Butterflies Mahaon! I finished page 1 in its entirety, and got the black completely done on page 2 (I started working on the first butterfly! Now this piece is living up to its name, haha!)

Currently untitled piece

This is a pattern (that I don't know if I'll be sharing) that I made up today and started on a whim. I don't think I'll be putting in a lot of effort on it before Butterflies Mahaon is done (also why I have no work done on Knotwork Quickie either, but that one was barely worked on in the first place, so I'm not nearly as concerned to put progress on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment