Saturday, August 29, 2015

I Am Crazy Behind!

So remember when I said I wouldn't let my YouTube channel get in the way of posting to the blog? Well it happened anyway. I haven't even been posting the videos themselves to this blog and I'm sorry.

Before I post the backlog of Flosstube videos 4-10 (yes, that many!) I have two FFOs to show you!





NY Jets Logo
 I finally finished my Dad's birthday gift and FFOed it into a no sew pillow! I'm very happy with how this turned out! This was also done for August ABCs in Stitch Maynia on Facebook.

Plan Ahead
This one was too funny! I saw it on Cyberstitchers and couldn't resist. It was a quick stitch, and after I realized how small it was, I decided to FFO it as a bookmark. Just need a book, haha!

I also framed Sweet Hearts and Tribal Dolphin, so they are now FFOs as well, but I don't have pictures of the framing jobs.

And now, for your watching pleasure, 7 Flosstube videos uploaded by Yours Truly:





This one includes my framing jobs for Tribal Dolphin and Sweet Hearts, FYI.



And there we go! All caught up. And going forward, I now have an IFTTT recipe set up so new videos get posted automagically to the blog, so at the very least you'll get new videos as they're posted. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment